Liturgy and Life Registration Information
I. Registration (including meals; lodging is separate):
• Early registration fee (before April 1): $265/person (Liturgy Network members - $245)
• Regular registration fee (between April 2 and May 15): $295/person (Liturgy Network members - $275)
• Late registration fee (May 16 and thereafter): $320/person (Liturgy Network members - $300)
Register 5 or more people together and receive a $20 discount per person. Registrations must be mailed together in the same envelope to qualify for this discount.
II. Residence Hall Lodging
Accommodations in residence halls are available the nights of June 19-22.
• Single Room: $62.50/night ($250 total)
• Double Room: $52.50/night per person ($210 per person total)
Blankets, sheets, and towels are provided during the stay. Lavatories and showers are in common with separate men’s and women’s facilities on each floor.
Requests for adjoining rooms cannot be guaranteed but will be honored if possible.
No minors are allowed to stay in residence hall rooms.
III. Hotel Accommodations
For Morris Inn reservations, please contact the Morris Inn at 574.631.2000. Be sure to specify that you are attending the Liturgy Symposium.
• Room rate: $169/night plus tax.
For other hotels off campus in close proximity to the conference venue, please see the city of South Bend’s Travel Planning Guide.
Full payment of all fees (including a non-refundable $50.00 deposit) is desired with registration. However, a minimum $50 non-refundable deposit at registration will be accepted with the remaining balance due on arrival.
Cancellation requests must be received by June 2 (email@example.com or 574.631.5436). A refund will be issued less the $50 non-refundable deposit.
The Notre Dame Conference Center will mail each registrant a letter of confirmation, most likely in late May. The McGrath Institute for Church Life’s Center for Liturgy will send its own email to verify that registration has been received by our office, as well as providing additional information about the Symposium at that time.